ATMORE, Ala., Sept. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — United Bancorporation of Alabama, Inc. (OTCQX: UBAB), headquartered in Atmore, focused on a multi bottom line mission of strong financial performance, community development and economic development, today announced that Robert R. Jones III, President & CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on September 24, 2020.
DATE: Thursday, September 24, 2020
TIME: 1:30 EST
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will be also made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- United Bancorporation of Alabama, Inc. («United») reported net income of $8.3 million for the six months ending June 30, 2020 compared to net income of $4.1 million for the same period last year.
- Earnings per share for the three months ended June 30, 2020 was $1.60 compared to an earnings per share for the same period last year of $0.67.
- The return on average assets and average equity for the six months ended June 30, 2020 was 2.13% and 19.27%, respectively.
- United reported total assets of $890.5 million at June 30, 2020 as compared to $677.2 million at June 30, 2019, an increase of $213.3 million or 31.5%.
- On June 16, 2020, United declared a semiannual dividend of $0.10 per share to shareholders of record as of June 30, 2020, payable July 15, 2020, which represents a 1.13% yield.
About United Bancorporation of Alabama, Inc.
United Bancorporation of Alabama, Inc. (OTCQX:UBAB) is the parent company for two wholly owned subsidiaries, United Bank and UB Community Development, a community development partner of United Bank. The Corporation primarily serves southwest Alabama and northwest Florida through its 22 retail offices and 3 commercial lending offices. With more than 116 years of community banking commitment, our business model is a powerful, evolving solution of banking verticals and niches that are intertwined to create a nimble, innovative enterprise. Our talented management team has extensive experience in leveraging niches into profitable lines of product mixes that position the bank for growth.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group’s suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
Virtual Investor Conferences
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-bancorporation-of-alabama-inc-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-september-24-2020-301134992.html